Our 5i Services Group brings together networks of people, experience and technology to address new and emerging business risks including security vulnerabilities, hacks, criminal organizations and nation-states.
Our expertise in forensic analysis and tracing in blockchain and crypto is unrivaled globally. We use the all-source intelligence approach that modern governmental agencies apply to national security risks and threats, drawing on OSINT, HUMINT, commercial data sets, big-data analytic tools, and blockchain / crypto analytical tools. Combined with decades of experience in conventional investigation and security, we have a unique multi-dimensional perspective.
Either working on our own or supporting your existing team, we can solve the most complex problems, and support safe crypto and blockchain operations.
- Proactive risk detection and threat intelligence
- Market and competitive intelligence
- Malware, Ransomware, Advanced Persistent Threats
- Personnel risks and insider threat
- Regulatory and compliance risks
- Third party, executive, and reputational risks
- Our team and tools support investigations of all sizes, from those involving nation states to divorces.
- Litigation: corporate matters, complex disputes, divorces
- Law enforcement and government: Complex criminal investigations that touch on crypto and blockchain issues, from crime to national security, nation state, and transnational criminal organizations
- Claims Forensics: Crypto is now a part of many insurance claims, particularly in cyber, K&R and ransomware incidents. We quickly and eﬃciently adjust claims and help to recover any assets lost or spent (see International Digital Asset Recovery below). It was Evertas that adjusted the ﬁrst claim for a crypto policy globally.
- We are uniquely placed to provide a full assessment of your business risk and how to mitigate it. Our security and technical expertise is bolstered by a knowledge of crypto risk gained from building the market’s only comprehensive underwriting framework.
- Our 360 degree full risk approach applies to any crypto or blockchain risk. We can review security protocols, architectures, cryptography, code reviews, smart contracts/DeFi protocols, as well as physical, regulatory and compliance risk.
- Risk assessments
- Smart Contract/Code reviews
- Due Diligence for investors or end users
- Custody system assessment
- Pen testing/Red Teaming
- When things go wrong we will find the problems and present solutions.
- We can provide clear guidance and a roadmap to address issues, or actively participate in the response.
- We can also provide training to support you and your organization in handling crypto and blockchain risks which are becoming ubiquitous
- Responding to a loss event, incident, or other critical situation
- Remediation of issues found by us, you, or another vendor
- Programmatic review of client or third party onboarding processes
- Training law enforcement, legal, risk, or compliance
International Digital Asset Recovery.
- If you lose digital assets due to an outside event we will exhaust all technical and legal paths to recover your assets.
- Security breach
- Natural disaster
- Scams and Fraud
Who We Work With.
Brokers and Carriers
Custodians, exchanges, crypto funds, traditional ﬁnancial institutions, family offices, market utilities, and high net worth individuals
$1M+ policy size